A little more information

The two main activities in my life: Helping the hungry in the late hours of the night and helping guitar players sound better one amp at a time.

I always try to remember that in order to do good one has to take action and actually do something.

I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I have watched the city and Southern California change for well over half a century.

I can be found on facebook at www.facebook.com/mylesr or on twitter at www.twitter.com/myles111us or on my own Guitar Amplifier Blueprinting website at www.mylesrose.com

Los Angeles Architectural History

Los Angeles Architectural History
1935 Art Deco at some of its finest: No. 168 - Griffith Observatory- (click on the photo for information)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Will these photos have any more impact if I add any of my own words?

IMG_0254

IMG_0198

The shot directly above ... up close and personal.

IMG_0225

IMG_0221

Go ahead and count them; five police cars. Just a regular day. You can only see the lights going on one car due to the speed of the camera but all had lights going.

IMG_0226

IMG_0228

IMG_0229

All photos in this post by Myles S. Rose

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a fantastic work by sharing things like this. Keep it up!

    Kindest regards,
    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,

    Thank you for the kind words. I will try to keep it up.

    Myles

    ReplyDelete