A little more information

The two main activities in my life: Helping the hungry in the late hours of the night and helping guitar players sound better one amp at a time.

I always try to remember that in order to do good one has to take action and actually do something.

I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I have watched the city and Southern California change for well over half a century.

I can be found on facebook at www.facebook.com/mylesr or on twitter at www.twitter.com/myles111us

As of late 2019 the music related links and prints noted on this page which had their links to by GAB (Guitar Amplifier Blueprinting) website are no longer accessible. I grew weary of updating my GAB website and let it go away. You can contact me on Facebook. Saunders Stewart Models continues full operation but we are not accepting new clients without a referral.

Los Angeles Architectural History

Los Angeles Architectural History
1935 Art Deco at some of its finest: No. 168 - Griffith Observatory- (click on the photo for information)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

UPS - not the tightest ship in the shipping business

Drivers instructions were quite clear yet still ignored

Drivers release location was stated by driver as "FRONT DOOR" which was untrue.

It seems that UPS cannot follow simple instructions.   

My package was delivered and left next to my driveway. 

Nowhere near the front door.  Not behind the short wall at the front in the shade. 

The package was left in direct view of the street traffic or anybody walking on the sidewalk.  Kids walking to and from school.

A few weeks ago another package a few blocks away was marked as delivered according to the UPS tracking status.  The package was not received.  The package was reported as not delivered to the sender who sent out a replacement item.  A week later the lost package showed up after the replacement package had arrived.  It would be interesting to know how the driver reported the package as being delivered.

I am not sure what the deal here is with UPS but I am not happy with the driver in my area today ( 5/8/12 ).  

I am not happy with your declining level of service.

June update:  I had another shipment from the same sender and had the same instructions to UPS.  This time UPS did follow the delivery instructions.  I will report future anomalies if there are more of them in this post.


1 comment:

  1. Update - my last delivery on 6/20/12 was place where I requested. UPS did follow instructions in this last case.

    ReplyDelete