A little more information

The two main activities in my life: Helping the hungry in the late hours of the night and helping guitar players sound better one amp at a time.

I always try to remember that in order to do good one has to take action and actually do something.

I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I have watched the city and Southern California change for well over half a century.

I can be found on facebook at www.facebook.com/mylesr or on twitter at www.twitter.com/myles111us

As of late 2019 the music related links and prints noted on this page which had their links to by GAB (Guitar Amplifier Blueprinting) website are no longer accessible. I grew weary of updating my GAB website and let it go away. You can contact me on Facebook. Saunders Stewart Models continues full operation but we are not accepting new clients without a referral.

Los Angeles Architectural History

Los Angeles Architectural History
1935 Art Deco at some of its finest: No. 168 - Griffith Observatory- (click on the photo for information)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Calling all food trucks

This piece started as a call to Los Angeles food trucks to stop by the L.A. Ampshow the weekend of 10/1 - 10/2.  Since I have some of my own favorite food trucks I thought I'd turn this piece into an ongoing post and list some of my personal favorite trucks.




This weekend is the 7th Annual Los Angeles Ampshow.  It has been held in the same location since the first show seven years ago.

There are not a lot of options for food other than the hotel.  The food there is nice but after many years folks are looking for a few more options.

I am posting this blog so I can send the link to some of my food truck favorite folks in the hope they will come to the show.


Over a thousand folks attend the show so there is plenty of potential customer activity.  

I have no idea what the legal aspects of serving the show folks might be but this is in Van Nuys and if some folks arrive early there is parking on the street right in front of the hotel on Valjean Ave.

Many of my friends know how I love some of the food trucks in Los Angeles and hopefully this year at the ampshow there may be some new food options.

More info at www.ampshow.com

Since I created this post and the show is over I think I will keep the post alive by listing the links of some of my own personal favorite food trucks.  I will add to the list over time.
  
For food truck owner / operators - feel free to follow me on twitter or leave a comment here if you would like me to find you and perhaps consider adding you to this list.

One great resource to find where trucks are at a given time or where they will be in the future is http://www.foodtrucksmap.com/la/  Many times I will post the Truxmap link as it gives a quick glance at a given truck schedule, their facebook or twitter links and their own website link.








No comments:

Post a Comment